Insurance Services We Offer
Click to learn more!
Piedmont Insurance is committed to providing you with the most affordable and comprehensive Auto Insurance in the Georgia. While most of our personal lines clients tend to be in the Metro Atlanta area, we write throughout the Southeast. We integrate the ease of the internet with personalized attention. You won’t call our office and get a part time customer service representative trying to meet a call quota. We give you personal, immediate attention.
Piedmont’s rich insurance experience has had us involved individual, company and community insurance needs since 1931. We are very proud of our customer orientated, knowledgeable staff that gladly assists every customer. We want to provide you with peace of mind in the knowledge that your auto is properly insured.
We offer the following options for car insurance in most Southeastern states including Georgia:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
With policy holders throughout the South we have a wide variety of needs. We look forward to serving you.
Premium savings for the policyholder are allowed in various states for anti-theft devices, good student discounts and safe driver discounts. Some states allow discounts for members of qualified organizations or groups such as Chambers of Commerce, Board of Education (teachers), AARP, Mature drivers, NASCAR. Call us or fill out the contact form and let our skilled Professionals find all discounts available for your Auto Insurance.
As a business owner, you know there are many things that can go wrong. Business insurance helps mitigate many of these dangers. Our experts can go over your business model and let you know about all the different business insurance plans and how each kind works for you best. There are many types of business insurance programs that can cover you no matter what type of business you are in.
Business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- If your business uses vehicles, they will be covered.
- Insure your employees against on the job injuries.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, contact us today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business.
Some of Our Most Popular Business Insurance Programs:
Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. When your home is damaged or destroyed, you need your claim settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Piedmont Insurance can help you find the homeowner’s insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.
Insurance for All Kinds of Homes
Depending on where you live – a house, apartment, or condominium – the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. Contact us for more information today!
Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina – What you need to know about homeowners insurance whether you own or rent, insuring the place you call home can help protect you financially if you suffer a loss due to fire, theft, vandalism, or other covered events. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.
Homeowners policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses.
Piedmont Insurance is here to help you find the right insurance for your home. Whether you’re a home or condo owner, a renter, or a landlord, we will work with you to find a home insurance policy that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.
Your home insurance policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on:
- What you select - often times homeowners insurance options are priced individually, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on what coverages you buy.
- How much you want to cover - higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.
- Where you set your limits - you may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
- Worried you aren’t completely covered? Consider an umbrella insurance policy that extends your coverage.
The Right Coverage. The Right Price. The Right Value.
Protect your motorcycle, we can help. Our insurance policies cover all kinds of motorcycles, from sport bikes, cruisers, standard, touring bikes, custom motorcycles, scooters and classic motorcycles. It can also cover custom equipment, medical payments and towing and labor.
Don't be underwater with expensive boat insurance. Let Piedmont insure your boat, both freshwater and saltwater coverage is available.
A healthy body is a happy body, and there’s no better way to preserve your health and your family’s health than with a health insurance policy from Piedmont Insurance. Let’s face it, medical treatments aren’t cheap. Without health insurance coverage you could end up paying off medical bills for the rest of your life. Piedmont Insurance can help you find an affordable healthcare plan that’s right for you.
Common Health Insurance Terms
When discussing health insurance with a Piedmont Insurance agent, it helps to understand some of the common terms you’ll run into. Below you’ll find definitions to some of the most common health insurance terms.
- Deductible – the amount of money you pay toward medical bills before your insurance coverage begins.
- Co-pay – a specified amount of money you pay upfront for doctor visits and prescription refills.
- Co-insurance – the percentage of medical bills you pay after meeting the deductible.
What are the major types of health insurance policies in Georgia?
There are basically three major types of health insurance policies for Georgia residents to choose from. These health insurance plans help cover your medical, surgical, and hospital expenses. They may even cover dental expenses, mental health services, and prescription drugs, depending on the coverage you choose.
Life insurance policies will protect your beneficiaries with financial stability and security when it matters most. In the event of your passing, life insurance provides financial help to your beneficiaries. Life insurance can help your beneficiaries with:
- Covering any lost income, helping continue the same standard of living
- Paying off any debts
- Paying for your children’s education
- Covering funeral and related costs
Which is right for you? First, always ask yourself why you need your life insurance policy and what you’re trying to accomplish by having a life insurance policy. Are you insuring your life so that when you pass away your children will be able to go to college or so your spouse will be able to pay off the mortgage? A temporary form of life insurance – term life – is well suited for these concerns. If you are more concerned about providing income to a widow or widower for life, funding retirement, or passing on wealth to future generations you will find permanent life insurance to be better suited for these goals. If you have a temporary goal in mind then term insurance is probably best.
However, if you are looking to address a long term need or concern then its best to look at the right permanent life insurance policies for you. Buying insurance of any kind is often confusing. There are always a lot of factors to be considered. Consult with us today to help determine the best type of life insurance and the appropriate premiums for your situation. Our agents are here to help you make a decision that’s right for
Piedmont Insurance Associates, Inc.
- (770) 788-9000
- 10243 Dearing St SE
Covington, GA 30014
- (770) 683-7777
- 51 Jefferson St
Newnan, GA 30263